Friday 23 August 2013

NEW Graco Sky Pushchair - I am a reviewer

I recently entered a competition on the Graco Facebook page, to be come a tester for their New Pushchair - SKY.

Well I didn't think I would stand a chance in getting chosen, so when I received the phone call on Monday, I couldn't believe I had been picked. I am SO EXCITED to receive and give this travel system pushchair and car seat a good test out.

There are just 5 of us that have been chosen, and we have a little challenge to do with the end result one of us will become a Graco Ambassador!

We were give then choice of the 3 colours to choose from and as I have a baby girl, and my usual pushchair is all black ( as my partner wouldn't let me have a girlie colour ), I had to go for the Purple Shadow. The other two colours I believe are Sea Pine ( a teal colour ) and a Black.

The pushchair arrived today, which is fab as we have plans for the Bank Holiday giving a lovely chance to use the car seat as well as the pushchair. I am definitely looking forward to seeing how the pushchair fits in our Ford Fiesta, as our usual pushchair just about fits in the small boot and that is with taking one of the wheels off ( I have a Quinny for those who wondered why I can take the wheel off  and to give you and idea how small the boot space is ).

Ok, so you would like to see the pushchair?? Here is a first glimpse of the Sky Pushchair.
A how to assemble post will follow - and you can see how lovely the Purple Shadow colour is on this pushchair.

.facebook.com/GracoBaby
twitter.com/GracoBaby_UK

No comments:

Post a Comment