Saturday 24 August 2013

Assembling the Graco Sky Pushchair

I had some fun whilst assembling the New Graco Sky Pushchair. I thought it would be great to do something different and compose a video.

I was thinking of trying to actually record the assemble but it didn't quite work out that way. So I decided to take clips and put them all together in a seamless video.

Assembling was rather easy and quick, with the instructions being pretty much okay to understand. Although the part with the pin to insert into the rear wheel holder baffled me for a little while as I couldn't see at first where the diagram in the instructions were telling me to put it. Any way after about 3 Min's I found where it had to go.

So here is my first video, 












and here is the assembled SKY in Purple Shadow











No comments:

Post a Comment