Friday 16 August 2013

http://www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/wp-content/themes/rhwb/library/images/logo.png
I have some exciting news to share with you all, I have been selected to be Red Hot Taste Makers 2013-2014. My nearest resturant is in Milton Keynes.

I will be invited to special events, launches and cooking masters classes. I am also thrilled to be able to share with you all about Red Hot Buffets menus and keep you up to date with the latest special offers.


To celebrate us becoming a Red Hot Taste maker, Red Hot Buffet have an offer valid this summer for kids aged 16 and under, they can now eat for half price, that’s from as little as £3.99 for limitless pizza, pasta, curry, salads, desserts and ice cream!!! (prices vary according to restaurant, day and time). This amazing offer is only redeemable via Red Hot Summer Offer! You must book in advance to claim this fantastic offer.
I have booked my 1st visit and can not wait to share with you the dining experience!
Until then you can follow Red Hot Wold Buffet on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment