Friday 14 June 2013

My favorite pregnancy bump products

I thought I'd share with you products that I have used in this pregnancy for my bump that I love.

I first started out with Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil, which is an advanced formula for multipurpose use.


The oil is formulated with their unique Rapidermal Absorption Systeme for maximum penetration of the
epidermal layer allowing our powerful ingredients to deliver targeted benefits.
 I loved the original smell of the cocoa butter that this oil has. The oil is fast to absorb and helps the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, dry and damaged skin and uneven skin tone. It contains botanical oils of Rosehip, Sesame and Canola with pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E.
 I used this twice a day - morning and night and lasted for about 2 months ( I used this from day one ). Cost was £9.10 from Boots for 150ml.

http://www.sanctuary.com/en-gb/sites/sanctuary.com/files/mtb%20award%20image.jpgMy next oil I tried was the Sanctuary Mum To Be Stretch Mark Oil. This was alittle cheaper than the Cocoa Butter at £8.20 for 150ml in Boots. This oil was little runnier than the cocoa butter but also smelt very nice and absorbed into the skin nicely leaving it very moisturised.
Tamanu, borage and organic rosehip seed oils help to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
The oil seemed to last a little longer too, and again I used morning and night.

After having my Beautiful Bump Treatment with Champneys, I than brought there range of Blissful Bump Products. The two products to use on the bump were the Blissful Bump Stretch Mark Body Oil 100ml and Blissful Bump Body Butter 300ml which I brought in the gift set for ( which also contained the room spray and shower gel ) £25.
You use the oil first massaging gently over your bump, chest, hips and thighs, followed by the body butter again over the bump, chest, hips and thighs.  The oil contains Rosehip, Sweet Almond, Soyabean, Evening Primrose, Sunflower and tamanu oils. The butter contains Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Tamanu oil, Evening Primrose and Rosehip oils. These products just smell divine and was the main reason I brought it after my treatment. The oil lasts nearly 2 months but the butter I am still using nearly 3-4 months down the line. I also used this twice a day.

http://www.saafskincare.com/media/cache/eraser_310x450_310_450.jpgThe final oil I am using at the moment ( and you can see my full review on this product on myBeauty Blog) is the Saaf Body Eraser. Out of the oils, this is the one were I haven't actually needed to apply any more during the day due to itchiness. It is alittle slower to absorb than Palmers Therapy Oil, however, I have seen much more of a difference on old stretchmarks, skin tone etc with this oil.  The oil is most definitely the richest oil out the above. I have also use the Champneys Body Butter over the top of this.
The oil comes in 100ml for £39.99 so out of them all it is the most expensive but sits on the premium side of the beauty industry.  The smell is also divine but the smell is more natural and organic than the Champneys oil. This product is also certified organic. Oils used in this are Rosehip, Safflower and Mandarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment