Friday 4 October 2013

Tangle Teezer - A no more tears comb!



This post has come from my first blog, which I set up 4 years ago - Beauty Alchemy.  The comb was fairly new to the market back than and since than it has become a very well known comb within the salon and in your homes,  and their catalogue has become more dense.

I am really happy to announce that Tangle Teezer is happy for me to review some of their new products/designs on the Tangle Teezer.

For now you can read my first review on the original Tangle Teezer

http://beautyalchemy.blogspot.com/2011/05/essential-comb-for-kids-and-big-kids.html

Here is a sneak preview of their new products I will be reviewing with my daughter ( who is a massive fan of Tangle Teezer )

The Compact Styler                                             The Magic Flowerpot

Highslide JSHighslide JS

Highslide JS Aqua Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment